- Working principle: UV destroys the genetic material DNA of viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms, making them inactive and unable to replicate and regenerate, thus achieving the purpose of disinfection. Ozone can oxidize and decompose the enzymes needed for the glucocorticoids in bacteria, so that the bacteria are inactivated and killed.
- Because the ultraviolet and ozone sterilizers cannot coexist, the products on the market often appear in the form of a disinfection box, or the air is sucked into the equipment and then discharged through the built-in UV light, the sterilization effect of the air is slow.
- The disinfection effect of UV disinfection system is related to UV dose, which is directly proportional to UV radiation intensity and exposure time. The service life of UV lamp is usually less than 5000 hours, the service life is relatively short, it is best to have light on all sides when antivirus on the surface of the object.
- Human-machine co-existence will cause direct harm to human body.
- The irradiation intensity of the ultraviolet lamp affects the effect of the product.
- It can only be used for disinfection and sterilization of small-volume articles.
- It is inconvenient to hold and place swinging objects when disinfecting objects every time.
- Portability is average.
- The product consists of too many parts and components. Each part may be damaged, which brings bad customer experience.